The idea is to make it clear that the potential customer should take an action in order to avoid something they don’t want or acquire something they do want. Look around, you’ll see this marketing tactic used often!
If you’re stuck on coming up with a good headline, try adding a sense of action combined with a distinct benefit. In general you can split it into two parts, a problem or benefit followed by an action.
- Tired of [this thing]? Do [this instead]
- Don’t do [that], do [this]
- Ignore [this offer] if you hate [this benefit]
- Get a free [product] when you do [this]
- Get [this benefit] if you buy within [this time]
- Ease: Doable
- Cost: Free
- Scope: High
- Speed: Normal
- Reach: Global